Sport Fishing Trip, Come fishing the Caribbean waters of Isla Mujeres & Cancun!
Isla Mujeres is home to some of the best sport fishing in the Caribbean! From beginners to experts and fishermen from all around the world, we have something for everyone. The warm seas are filled with a rich variety of fish such as sailfish, white & blue marlin, dorado, wahoo, blackfin tuna, king fish, bonitos, grouper, snapper, barracuda, lobster, octopus, and more.
Our experienced guides provide a personalized service from beginning to end to ensure you have an unforgettable experience. We go out on our 31ft. Bertram, fully equipped with outriggers, downriggers, bottled water, shade and two brand new 200HP four-stroke environmentally friendly Yamaha engines. We use Shimano reels, circle hooks and practice catch and release with billfish to help conserve the marine species.
- Expedition: Sport Fishing
- Location: 10 Miles North-East of Isla Mujeres
- Participants Required: 1- 5
- Age of Kids: 10+
- Experience Required: None
- Availability: All year, departures daily
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, children under the age of 10 and medical problems like respiratory or heart issues
- Languages: English, Spanish, French and German
- Beer, Sodas, Bottled Water
- Baitfish and Lurs
- Sandwiches, Snacks, Fruit.
- Fishing Rigging
Itinerary (6 Hours): This Activity is possible at any itinerary, however we recommend a schedule of 8:30 am.
- 8:30 am – Meeting at the Mexico Divers shop on Isla Mujeres
- 9:00 am – Boat departure to fishing area
- 14:00 pm – Return to Mexico Divers shop
Bring sunscreen, towel, sun glasses, hat
Attention this is a Private Trip!! We don’t offer a Shared Boat Trips!!
IMPORTANT:We are at the mercy of sea and weather conditions as well as diving may be challenging for some people so we can’t guarantee the fishing success however through our shop we have an 90% success rate and all the resources to accomplish the activity. We highly recommend stay at least two days on the island ensure a higher success rate and better weather window.
EQUIPMENT: All fishing gear is included in the price, however this does not include cost derived for preparation or cooking of the fish.
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: SF