Garrafon Park is a gorgeous natural park highlighted by reefs, cliffs and beautiful ocean landscapes that will captivate your senses and free the very essence of your soul. You will enjoy aquatic activities like kayaking and snorkeling, adventure activities like hiking, biking and flying over the turquoise waters on a zip line, and of course hours of relaxation on hammocks, lounge chairs or in our tropical bar. Food and drinks are all included in your reservation.
Garrafon Park also has direct access to Punta Sur, the most southern point of Isla Mujeres, via beautiful cliff paths which offer stunning views across the water to Cancun. Once at Punta Sur you will have the chance to admire the sculpture garden, lighthouse and Mayan temple. There is also a small ‘Caribbean village’ where you can find small shops and boutiques offering souvenirs and ice-creams. Punta Sur is where the sunrise first touches Mexican soil every morning and it is the highest point in the Yucatan Peninsula. Take a camera to capture the beautiful scenery and keep an eye out for dolphins and turtles riding the currents around the Point.
*** The park opens at 9:00 a.m. Sunday through Friday. ***Includes
- Buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park.
- All beverages
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and showers.
- Zip Line.
- Photos of your experience in the zip lines (additional charge).
- Other activities in Isla Mujeres.
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs.
- Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the marine animals and their environment.
- If you are staying in Isla Mujeres, getting to the park is very easy! Garrafon Reef Park is located at the southern point of the island facing Cancun and is just a short taxi ride away from the Centro.
- The park opens at 9:00 a.m. Sunday through Friday.