Garrafon Park is a gorgeous natural park highlighted by reefs, cliffs and beautiful ocean landscapes that will captivate your senses and free the very essence of your soul. You will enjoy aquatic activities like kayaking and snorkeling, adventure activities like hiking, biking and flying over the turquoise waters on a zip line, and of course hours of relaxation on hammocks, lounge chairs or in our tropical bar. Food and drinks are all included in your reservation.
Garrafon Park also has direct access to Punta Sur, the most southern point of Isla Mujeres, via beautiful cliff paths which offer stunning views across the water to Cancun. Once at Punta Sur you will have the chance to admire the sculpture garden, lighthouse and Mayan temple. There is also a small ‘Caribbean village’ where you can find small shops and boutiques offering souvenirs and ice-creams. Punta Sur is where the sunrise first touches Mexican soil every morning and it is the highest point in the Yucatan Peninsula. Take a camera to capture the beautiful scenery and keep an eye out for dolphins and turtles riding the currents around the Point.
In addition to your day in Garrafon Reef Park, take the opportunity to share Dolphin Discovery’s most interactive program with your kids or partner. Your children will be able to enjoy safe and fun activities that will not only give them an unforgettable experience but will also teach them a valuable lesson about these intelligent marine mammals and the environment in which they inhabit.
*** Available either 10:30 am or 3:30pm Sunday through Friday.***Includes
- VIP Lounge (family or adults area).
- Garrafon park.
- Zip lines.
- Dolphin Encounter program (15 min briefing and 40 min in the water)
- VIP International buffet cuisine.
- VIP Lounge for adults includes Jacuzzi and international open bar.
- Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels.
- Maritime roundtrip transportation.
- Use of kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets and snorkel equipment.
- Entrance to “Punta Sur”.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins and the zip lines (additional charge).
- Other activities in Isla Mujeres.
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our customer service specialist before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Kids younger than 6 years old must swim with an adult.
- Pregnant women with no more than 5 months pregnancy are allowed to participate in the Dolphin Encounter program but must be accompanied by an adult partner and must sign an authorization form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- Choose either 10:30 am or 3:30pm Sunday through Friday.